Country Roads of Croatia (Preview 2018)
About Dubrovnik, Croatia
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Zagreb: See Roosevelt Square and Ban Josip Jelacic Square. Take the funicular to the Upper Town to view the Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St Marks Church and the Lotrščak Tower.
- Opatija: Enjoy the warm climate and mild sea breezes, during a seafront promenade.
- Trogir: See the Cipiko Palace and Romanesque Cathedral.
- Split: See St. Duje's, the baptistery and the Golden Gate on your guided tour through the labyrinthine streets.
- Brač: Enjoy the beaches, old monasteries and lofty peaks from where there are magnificent views over the island.
- Korcula: See Marco Polo's house, Bishop's Palace, Cathedral and town museum.
- Dubrovnik: See Onofrio's Fountain, Rector's Palace and city walls. Admire the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Peljesac: Stop at a cellar to taste the celebrated wine, considered by many to be the country's finest. Treasure the ruby colour and full-bodied flavours with a wine expert.
- Dubrovnik: Dine at a classic Dalmatian restaurant for a gastronomic Celebration Dinner that embraces the best of both Western and Eastern cuisines, all washed down with abundant local wine.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 13 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 4 three-course table d'hôte Dinners with wine, plus tea or coffee (D) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD).
- Postojna: At the world famous cave-system, take a mini-train into the caves before walking through an illuminated fairyland of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Opatija: Spend a day discovering the ‘Jewels of Istria' - the sparkling seas of Rovinj and the gleaming white stone of the Roman arena at Pula.
- Plitvice Lakes: Marvel at the water wonderland of Plitvice National Park as you walk along stunning cascades, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Split: Explore above and below ground within the walls of the Roman Emperor Diocletian's palace.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Opatija: The recently renovated 4-star Hotel Bristol glows with imperial charm, blending perfectly with the Habsburg-era spirit.
- Dubrovnik: The Hotel Dubrovnik Palace offers spectacular sea views and excellent facilities.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.