Create Your Great Land Adventure with Holland America Line
Posted on 04/16/2019
BY LAND. BY SEA. BY EXPERTS. WE ARE ALASKA.
With unmatched experience and insider knowledge, Holland America Line are the Alaska experts. Their deep history and roots in the Great Land mean you will discover the iconic and authentic Alaska of your dreams.
THE ULTIMATE ALASKA CRUISE EXPERIENCE
- More ships than any other cruise line means more convenient options from multiple ports of embarkation
- More ways to see Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve: more cruise departures that include Glacier Bay than any other cruise line
- Spacious, elegant ships are the perfect size to bring you closer to Alaska’s natural wonder
- Experienced onboard naturalists and discussions with local tribal members deepen your understanding of the place you visit
- Award-winning shore excursions
- Alaska-themed entertainment and Exclusive Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment — Alaska In Concert by BBC Earth Experiences; Music Walk®; America’s Test Kitchen live shows; O, The Oprah Magazine-inspired programming
- Culinary Excellence with a regional focus: directed by our global Culinary Council of seven world renowned chefs; Wine Curator; Master Mixologist
THE BEST OF ALASKA BY LAND+SEA
Holland America Line gives you two incredible ways to experience Alaska’s incredible interior. Choose Denali Land+Sea Journeys and stay up to three nights at Denali National Park and Preserve or choose our Yukon + Denali Land+Sea Journeys to enjoy exclusive access to the Yukon Territory. Our Yukon + Denali Land+Sea Journeys consistently receive the highest guest satisfaction ratings of all our itinerary offerings. A Holland America Line Exclusive: we are the only cruise company going beyond Alaska to showcase the Yukon Territory, rich in Klondike Gold Rush history. Also, Holland America Line has their own McKinley Chalet Resort conveniently located near the gates of Denali National Park with premier lodging, including new junior suites plus other new and upgraded rooms.
There’s nowhere else on Earth quite like Alaska and no better way to see it than on board one of Holland America Line’s perfectly sized ships.